I started writing about today's prompt and I just couldn't go through with it. Too involved, too long. So instead I am just going to acknowledge that it is day 18 and I'll see you back here, same time, tomorrow.
Thank you.
I don't want November to end because I am loving hearing something from you everyday. Even if it is just a "I'm still here, see you tomorrow". :) I miss you!
5 comments:
I don't want November to end because I am loving hearing something from you everyday. Even if it is just a "I'm still here, see you tomorrow". :) I miss you!
Okay, she totally stole my comment. I was going to write,
"It doesn't matter what you write, it just makes me happy seeing your name in bold on my Google Reader every day. I get excited about odd things."
So, just know that I was thinking the same thing and not just copying your wise sister.
I think Maleen and I need to be real friends in real life. :)
I hear ya...except that me not doing the prompt turned into an even less interesting post.
Blaaaaaah.
And Mia's school picture from the 80s is AWESOME. What the heck? Awesome.
Post a Comment