We love our Friday's too- we do pizza a movie- fun stuff! Joe would be jealous of Papa Johns!! C was very excited to see H's costume for Hallween- we just watched How to Train Your Dragon for movie night this week! What a fun movie! Hope all is well! Miss you all!
and that's why we didn't skype you last night, even though boo was begging me to "skype emily!" i love your friday nights too. how do you avoid them always being chick flicks--he's so outnumbered!
6 comments:
Cool rug. Cute family. May I have a slice of that pizza?
I love your Friday nights, too. Can I come?
That looks so fun. Great tradition.
Warm fuzzies and warm pizza. I love it.
We love our Friday's too- we do pizza a movie- fun stuff! Joe would be jealous of Papa Johns!! C was very excited to see H's costume for Hallween- we just watched How to Train Your Dragon for movie night this week! What a fun movie!
Hope all is well! Miss you all!
and that's why we didn't skype you last night, even though boo was begging me to "skype emily!"
i love your friday nights too. how do you avoid them always being chick flicks--he's so outnumbered!
Post a Comment