"A photo that makes you angry/sad"
Too dramatic? I dislike doing laundry, so sue me.
(OK, what makes me really angry/sad, is that after all these years of computerin' and blogging, I can't for the life of me rotate that picture and get it to stay.)
But I made pumpkin chocolate chip cookies last night and I am wearing my velour jogging suit so I know it's going to be a good Monday.

5 comments:
I like doing laundry. It's just the putting away part that I haven't mastered.
Happy velour-jogging-suit-wearing Monday!!
I think when you view the photo in "preview" mode and then rotate it and then save it... but that's on my mac- not sure what you have...
do you have a good recipe for pumpkin chocolate chip cookies? Cause I'd love for you to email me one! They are my favorite!!!
-Vi
Laundry is my arch-nemesis. Other less evil nemeses include cooking when my husband isn't home, bathing my children regularly and cleaning up dog puke.
Aren't you glad you know the plural of nemesis now?
Laundry that has been folded and then dumped back out on the floor so my boys can play in the laundry baskets would be my bad-laundry picture. That's a great way to make me really mad.
I hate laundry, too. By the time I'm done it is time to start again. Also not a fan of making my bed for the same reason. Plus, I'm really lazy.
Post a Comment