I has several posts like this last year. I think they are necessary.
p.s. I can't believe that you know Matt Bomer. Um...if he ever comes to visit, you could, uh, invite us too. I mean, we've been wanting to come and visit anyway...
p.p.s. I am secretly disappointed in all the people I went to high school with. Why couldn't one of them become famous, so I could know someone? Perhaps they are waiting for me to become famous? I think it will be a long wait for all of us.
p.p.p.s. Sorry, I'll be quiet now. I remember you are trying to get some sleep.
I must admit, I am a little disappointed. Could you at least just choose a random photo and post it so there is something to look at. (We really shouldn't be making such long comments...this only encourages you to repeat this kind of post!)
5 comments:
I has several posts like this last year. I think they are necessary.
p.s. I can't believe that you know Matt Bomer. Um...if he ever comes to visit, you could, uh, invite us too. I mean, we've been wanting to come and visit anyway...
p.p.s. I am secretly disappointed in all the people I went to high school with. Why couldn't one of them become famous, so I could know someone? Perhaps they are waiting for me to become famous? I think it will be a long wait for all of us.
p.p.p.s. Sorry, I'll be quiet now. I remember you are trying to get some sleep.
Between Maleen and myself, the comment section will be oh so much longer than the post we're commenting about!
I hope you got some good sleepy time. I look forward to tomorrow's post!
I must admit, I am a little disappointed. Could you at least just choose a random photo and post it so there is something to look at. (We really shouldn't be making such long comments...this only encourages you to repeat this kind of post!)
Unacceptable, I say...but thanks for humorng us by at least blah blahing.
Yes, let's not encourage her. No more comments for unacceptable, un-entertaining posts.
Post a Comment