Sunday, November 28, 2010

Day #28

What's in my purse

We had such a fun weekend with our friends in southern Virginia for Thanksgiving...and I will get to that, right after I recover from being gone for four days and then decending upon our house Sunday afternoon again.  So I was pleased that today's prompt was something that I actually almost did a couple of weeks ago-and it's more interesting than my token post one-liners to account for the day.  Lucky you.
(What is not labeled however would be the following: Boba Fett tattoo, gum wrappers, business cards from random face painters in Annapolis, stuffed animal sunglasses, a chess award ribbon, my first aid kit complete with Neosporin, bandaids and about 7 various medications, a camera, two notebooks, six pens and two pencils...need I go on? I probably could.)

So here you go, the mess that is my purse (it was promptly cleaned out and re-organized following this picture of course.)

5 comments:

Kelly Mo said...

um, how big is your purse??

Suzie Petunia said...

Electrical tape?

Abby said...

Amazing...and hilarious. I clean mine out every Sunday night, just for the crumb factor, let alone the randomness that acrews. Ooh! That Jergen's hand lotion is my favorite ever. I need some.

Suzie Petunia said...

More like a 72-hour kit than a purse. :)

mo said...

I'm sorry but that just doesn't even seem like your purse. Electrical tape? A Boba Fett tattoo? Really? I would have expected a pint of antibacterial lotion, and everything else in cute little organized zipper bags. What have you done with my Emma Jo?