Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Day 9

"A picture you took"
What is that supposed to mean, like an impressive picture?  Geez...that will require me to search through photo files, reminisce, get sidetracked, have to make a snack, get sidetracked some more and then be unsatisfied that it is suddenly three hours later.  OK, I am giving myself exactly 5 minutes to search my picture files and make a decision....on my mark....GO.
OK, I decided I don' t like today's prompt.  Because really? I have a ton of pictures that I took and most of them are interesting to approximately, um, let's see, me. And even on the off chance that I have taken an impressive or especially interesting picture, what are the odds that I would know where it is or when I took it?  Do you see my dilemma?  So instead I settled on this one that I took just a couple of days ago.  I thought it was funny because 
1. Hazel fell asleep on my lap (which never happens) and 
2. because she was mid-sucker (which also never happens.) 
She is lucky that another sister didn't come and steal it right out of her tired little hands.

4 comments:

mo said...

And you're lucky that sucker didn't get stuck right on your jacket, or did it? Okay, the way you're looking at the camera in the picture is a little freaky--strange angle or something.

Lucky Mommy said...

So sweet and you have gorgeous eyes.

Suzie Petunia said...

You always have had strikingly beautiful eyes. Your girls are so lucky they got your genes. And Clarks! What a combo.

I love it when kids fall asleep on me. Especially the ones that rarely do. Hazel is so sweet. Give her a big hug and smooch from me today, ok?

Rynell said...

I too am awestruck by your lovely blue peepers!

I love those moments when the little one falls asleep on me.