Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Day #23 Also

Day #23-A You Tube video
Fainting Goats - a classic.
Let it be stated for the record here and now that I hate You Tube...yes it has a million interesting and funny things to watch, tutorials, music videos, etc.  But it also has so much trash and is such a waste of time that I dislike it, greatly.
So there.  In my best hypocritical admonishing, go watch a funny video or two.

OK, in case you haven't noticed, there may not be a video up above...just google the video yourself because I am much too busy today to worry about it.  Just don't get sucked into YouTube land for very long.

3 comments:

katyvee said...

Completely off the subject.. of YouTube that is--(which I also find irritating, though appreciate that my eldest can learn guitar solo's on it, with what is like personal, free, lessons..) I just noticed HOW adorable your little ones legs are, in your lap, on your banner photo.. in those socks and mary janes. So, good.

Berly said...

I am on your side Emily. I do not like YouTube...very much. I do like it when I am having to wait at the doctor or in the car for school to let out. It has wonderful snippets of Princess movies..keeps Taylor very entertained. But, there is alot of interesting things on it

Natalie said...

You know how I love goats!