I think the chip box made for a splendid fashion statement. Matter of fact, I may head to my garage and see what I've got to enhance my cardboard box collection. And mustaches are always in style.
I wish you lived here. No...I wish I lived THERE! My children are just as "normal" and would adore having other "normal" children to play with.
8 comments:
I don't get it. It looks normal to me. Perfectly attired children sitting around doing nothing--now that's not normal!
I think the chip box made for a splendid fashion statement. Matter of fact, I may head to my garage and see what I've got to enhance my cardboard box collection. And mustaches are always in style.
I wish you lived here. No...I wish I lived THERE! My children are just as "normal" and would adore having other "normal" children to play with.
I was just thinking that someday we definitely need to get our normal families together.
What? I don't see anything abnormal going on here.
This makes me miss you guys. Yo are definitely my kind of normal.
Our girls would hit it off, I just know it.
I wish we had your trees-- that green aura is sooooo beautiful. We have lots of dirt.
Awesome! We are completely normal too. :)
I miss you. It's like our families were meant to be together.
xx
Post a Comment