Friday, November 13, 2009

a plethora of pictures

So I heckled my brother and his wife to stay up way past their bedtime to load pictures here so that I could stare at my own family and then share them with you here (no, like, really here, on this blog.)
But if wanted you could also go HERE for their blog or see them all official-like HERE.
Now bring yourself back to here, right here again.
These are more shots from our trip to DC in October.

 
 
 
 
 
 

16 comments:

Kelly Mo said...

Such a pretty family. Such a pretty lady!

JJ said...

What a beautiful world your family creates.

Lucky Mommy said...

Adorable. And, I love your wedge-heeled shoes you wore around DC. (Yes, I am stalking you and looked at all of the pics on Spenc's site.) You may have to tell me where you found those too as I cannot for the life of me find a pair of loafers I like.

Vee said...

You have such a cute family! And you are beautiful. Great pictures!!

Kelly(M&M) said...

These are some of the sweetest pics I have seen. Spencer is fantastic at capturing the moments. You have a gorgeous family!

Unknown said...

oh, my goodness, you guys are SO CUTE!!! These pix are georg. Now I'm going to go look at them some more and notice the details...

Oscarson Photography said...

You guys are adorable... and so many lovely comments. It's like mi comment e su comment!

Abby said...

Those are fantastic. I am in love with the one of Hazel fully licking Clark's face.

Mary Sunshine said...

Beautiful pictures of a beautiful family! I love the color and I love the smiles! You look genuinely happy; thanks for the smile!

Julie said...

I just love your pics! I wish we were all that photogenic, and I seriously wish I could look that great after 4 children-- not gonna happen for me, not possible I am afraid.

Brett and Amy said...

Is that Hazel's take on a kiss? I love it!

Jessica said...

Love them! YOu guys are so photogenic!

Charlotte said...

Your pictures are wonderful. I love the outfits and the pictures and subjects.

I am a little nervous that I've heard Matthew and Hazel kissed in nursery. Those sort of kisses are reserved for Dad only, right?

Amy Lynn said...

Oh, my heart hurts. I want Hazel to lick my cheek and Abby to giggle that deep laugh in my ear and Haley to tell me an interesting story and Mia to just be Mia. I need copies of all of these...

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

Love 'em.

Mandee said...

LOVE all of them!