I buy Dole's Orange Peach Mango regularly. My kids like it and it's 100% juice, how can you go wrong? Today Abby decided that she was going to give it a nickname so she started calling it O P M. By this evening the nickname had caught on and they were casually throwing into sentences, saying things like, Mom, can I have more OPM? I love OPM, it's delicious.
Go ahead, say OPM faster and faster.
You might laugh too.
11 comments:
Ha. That OPM is good stuff. Love it.
I just laughed out loud. I could use some OPM right now!
That is hilarious. Just wait until they start saying it in public, really really loud.
At our get to know you night an older lady answered what her favorite smell was and she said, "Opium.....the perfume." We were glad she clarified. Sharing some opium with your kids would be a hoot! (Albeit very inappropriate.)
hee hee hee.... I get it!
that combination of juices sounds yummy to have regularly.
Absolutely funny!
Took me a minute but I got it! Can't wait til they ask for some at the neighbor's house...
Is this a preemptive explanation when they mention mom's newest discipline technique? "No really, they're talking about oranges. It really calms them down to have some."
That is hilarious-- I think I need some myself!
I always suspected there was something fishy about your parenting... but if it works maybe we should try it.
Post a Comment