So did HE find you a stud? JK. Clark is obviously the biggest stud around.My husband always holds our stud finder up to himself and says, "I find one every time." I guess I have to agree.
You. Are. Awesome.
Hardy-har...
That's totally worth sharing and remembering. So cute.
:)
Ha ha ha. did you tell Clark what you were looking for when he called?
LOVE IT! I got a stud sitting beside me right now. He laughed too.
I seriously wish you were my neighbor. You crack me up.
Best 3 line post of all time!
You funny....hee hee
I don't get it. Just joshin' I had to be that obnoxious gal. Very amusing.
he is a stud!
hee-hee
Perfect story for the kind of day I'm having. I took a great big laugh out loud at that one! Not to insult Clark's "studliness" of course....
Your funny. Clark is studly. What a great match.
hanging stuff? impressive!
Post a Comment
16 comments:
So did HE find you a stud? JK. Clark is obviously the biggest stud around.
My husband always holds our stud finder up to himself and says, "I find one every time." I guess I have to agree.
You. Are. Awesome.
Hardy-har...
That's totally worth sharing and remembering. So cute.
:)
Ha ha ha. did you tell Clark what you were looking for when he called?
LOVE IT! I got a stud sitting beside me right now. He laughed too.
I seriously wish you were my neighbor. You crack me up.
Best 3 line post of all time!
You funny....hee hee
I don't get it. Just joshin' I had to be that obnoxious gal. Very amusing.
he is a stud!
hee-hee
Perfect story for the kind of day I'm having. I took a great big laugh out loud at that one! Not to insult Clark's "studliness" of course....
Your funny. Clark is studly. What a great match.
hanging stuff? impressive!
Post a Comment