
I may fight it. I don't want the commitment.
But if I can't get over how incredibly beautiful it is, and it feels so right and comfortable, does it mean that deep down inside I really want one? I mean I really like them.
Do they come with farm hands? I want cricket songs and big fields, enormous trees and crops maybe. Homegrown vegetables, rubber boots and an apron. Some kind of farm vehicle and hardworking children. Quiet and seclusion but plenty of room for company and a cow. A Jersey, preferably. A stream somewhere nearby and tree swings. A big front porch, bacon. I am just so happy there.
(And also a large grocery store and Target within 15 minutes.)
(And also a large grocery store and Target within 15 minutes.)





10 comments:
Ditto. I am jealous of your jeans and red cardigan. That's winter dress here. That tree and the farm house are incredible. Ahh. New England is just to traditional and I think that's what I like. Maybe we can get an Oscarson homestead there and all take turns like a timeshare. Enjoy your beautiful Fall!
Amen, amen, amen, amen! I want an alpaca on my farm too.
Oh...mmm...that sounds divine. I've told Adam over and again that I wanted a farm (just like in your picture there...is there another one up the lane there?). As long as I have a few cats to catch all the mice, I'm ready to go...
Your family is as sweet as can be. Love you.
Does that one come with those cute kids? I'll take that one, please.
you live in the most beautiful place! texas is great and all but it lacks for that fall beauty!
I always love New England best in the fall. Right before it turns on me and becomes that long, hard winter place.
New England in the fall is absolute perfection. The Scharman family is absolute cuteness. The farm is absolute adoreableness (?new word?)...and I'll take one of everything you said. Plus some chickens...thank you.
And does this dream include a small apartment for your parents? We babysit for free! You had Dad at Jersey cow and farm vehicle. When do we move in?
Your pictures are beautiful! How cool to be in New England in the fall. We'll be staying down the road just a bit at a cozy little bed and breakfast, showing up after the cows are milked, and the sun is up, just in time for a swing on your trees, a romp in the leaves and catching critters beyond the nearby stream. We'll bid our farewells just in time for you to get back to feeding the chickens, catching your adventurous jersey, and plowing your fields. I would love the hardworking, wholesome work ethics of farm life, but we'll have to try our luck with keeping a dog, before we take on a herd. And maybe once I can keep a plant alive for more than a few weeks I can move on to acres of crops. But I would love to enjoy it through you. So please do, buy a farm, and hang a tire from the old oak out back. We'll be there.
I am thinking compound here. We have good ideas and helping hands. Besides we like you!
Post a Comment