Friday, April 25, 2008

Soooo sleepy...

Good-bye naps...Hello narcoleptic Mia at 6pm.

(She did this for a full five minutes and continued to feed herself with her eyes closed...that is until she spilled her bowl with her forehead.)

16 comments:

enginerd said...

Wow. Bless her heart, she's exhausted! When do you start to like naps again? College, I think.

meg said...

What a cute girl! She looks like one of the big girls. Good luck with the no naps - super sucky transition. May she quickly come out on the other side!

Kirkhams said...

I liked her little smirk she gave you that lasted half a second. We've got one of those of Spence and it's so funny!

I think the house is great...maybe not as great as a house on Eden's Dawn would be, but nice porch!

Abby said...

I don't know if I will ever have a video like that. That was incredible. I giggled the whole time--can't wait to show Cubby.

Suzie Petunia said...

I don't say I "LOL" when I don't mean it. But holy moly, that was hilarious and I am truly LOL! :)

Sadie Lou said...

aaww! do you not let her sleep! just kidding! she is so cute and that was pretty funnny! i miss abbys laugh! they are adorable! :)

Berly said...

I was giggling the entire time. I love the laughs in the background. I think it is so funny how they fight it soooo much, when I beg and plead for a nap.

Oscarson Photography said...

That is the most adorable yet totally pitiful scene I may have ever seen... let's watch it again.

Jenny said...

Please save this and put it on her birthday CD. Adorable, absolutely adorable! I can see her Grandpa's genes shining through.

Julie said...

That was just way tooooo cute. I think I know how she feels. That is exactly what I do when I read stories to the girls sometimes, and then I do disgusting things like drool in the middle of a word that I am slurring, and my speech slows way...way....down. Then they yell at me and wake me up.

Wendy said...

That is too funny. That is such a hard stage when they stop taking naps but they still need them and then they get tired way too early so you have to struggle to keep them up for another hour or two until real bedtime.

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

i love it...we have one of those from alyssa....

1tiredmama said...

That is so cute! And funny too!

Valerie said...

Love it!

Lisa Allen said...

I have to say that brought a smile to my face for the first time today. I feel for her right now. Rachels trying to pull the no nap thing right now but I can' t have it quite yet. Not when I am needing them every day my self.

Amy Lynn said...

That was so funny. The determination to eat fighting with the sheer fatigue. I have to say I've fallen asleep over my P.M. bowl of ice-cream a couple of times...but I don't think it was that cute.