
We are going in tomorrow morning to be induced...again (and if no dice, I'm ordering one C-section to go-as Clark has to fly out Monday, no exceptions.)
We will not come home without a baby this time. (and I will try to keep in mind the advice that my sister-in-law said in response to that...I won't steal a baby, I'll make sure it's my own.)
Don't let this image disturb you too badly...look away if it hurts your eyes. It's a card that my sister sent me for my first baby and I just can't seem to throw it away.
I made it small because it makes me kind of nauseous to look at.
Good bye pregnancy...you will not be missed much.
14 comments:
I don't know what all you women complain about...it doesn't look so bad. JUST KIDDING! You're all amazing
Okay that is seriously disturbing! Good luck....AGAIN!
I am so excited for you guys! I can't wait to meet your little girl. I feel so lucky that I am coming in a couple of weeks so I get to see her fresh out of the oven!
I hope you don't have to have a C-section. We'll be praying for you and thinking of you all day! Have someone call as soon as there is news! We love you!!!
Good luck Emily. And by the way, that picture is very disturbing and just looks weird. But, it did make me laugh.
She is at the hospital right now and dilated to at least a 4! And they have broken her water... so the baby is on her way!! HOORAY! We love you, Em and baby!
P.S. Her baby will share a birthday with my little girl! I am so excited about that!
that picture is sooooooo CREEPY! EEWW!!! and we are so excited for you! we love you and wish you well! :)
Hope you have a baby by now. Yay! Yay!
I'm anxiously awaiting the news......
Emily's baby girl arrived Saturday evening - April 5! No word on then name, but she is 8 pounds and long and skinny with curly hair... from what I hear. I wish I could be there to see the darling for myself. Congrats Em and family!!
P.S. Thanks for such a great birthday present for Alice! A new baby girl cousin is EXACTLY what she wanted!
Hurray, hurray, hurray for baby girl! I am glad she wasn't 12 pounds and can't wait to see some pictures of the newest beauty in your family!
congrats on Hazel's arrival. We are so happy for you. Sorry but that picture is just plain weird
congratulations!!! i am so happy for your family. glad the little one finally decided to cooperate.
and that picture is very disturbing and wrong!!!
Congratulations!!!!
I bet she's a little bundle of squishy cuteness just like all your adorable girls.
How is that man planning on getting that baby out? That's the part I want to see...the man in labor. Nobody could have done it more beautifully and bravely than you! It was a miracle to be there. And that baby girl is absolutely splendid! Well done my noble sister!
Post a Comment