On Saturday we had some photos taken of the new little--it's just a sneak peak but enjoy! Thanks Shay for being so patient and doing an amazing job! And thank you Kris for such a perfectly beautiful gift!! Check out some of her beautiful pictures.
Cute pics Em! I love the fact that you REALLY have FOUR girls! Think of how many tampons you'll go through. You'll have to start buying them now when they're buy one, get one free!!! (not that you haven't thought of this on your own by now).
Emily So I have to agree with Stacy. Clarks going to need to get another job just to pay that bill. I hope we won't be in the same position in 7 1/2 mouths.
15 comments:
What absolutely adorable photos! Your baby (and other girls) are very cute.
Absolutely adorable! I sent you a package last week, I hope you got it or will get it soon.
oh those are so cute! my favorite is the third one i think. i love squishy little babies!
Love, LOVE, LOVE them!! The one naked in color with her little food tucked is my favorite.
so cute. beautiful speciman (speciwomen?)
ooooohhhhh, i love them!
Holy Moly, those are gorgeous!
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Beautiful! Beautiful! Beautiful! I am not prejudiced at all but they are the most beautiful children.
how all of a sudden did those girls get so old!! abby and haley look sooooooo old!!! and hazel is beautiful!! gorgous! gorgous! :)
Awesome!
I love those, especially the 3rd one. Newborns are so wonderful-enjoy it.
Cute pics Em! I love the fact that you REALLY have FOUR girls! Think of how many tampons you'll go through. You'll have to start buying them now when they're buy one, get one free!!! (not that you haven't thought of this on your own by now).
Emily So I have to agree with Stacy. Clarks going to need to get another job just to pay that bill. I hope we won't be in the same position in 7 1/2 mouths.
Absolutely beautiful! What gorgeous little girls!
oh my gosh! how adorable.
Post a Comment