Thursday, September 27, 2007

Naughty Night Owl

It's 10:30pm. Do you know where your 2 year old is?


13 comments:

mo said...

What is that she is looking at? Do we have another Lil' Babs on our hands? You know, the child who does not need sleep and never shows signs of fatigue?

Carrie Ann said...

Naughty...

Mandee said...

Madelyn could stay up all night if we let her. She also sleep walks which means I find her in all sorts of weird places in the morning.

Sarah said...

That is very funny...is she watching something about pigs?

Jessica said...

I want to know what you were doing? The other night I got the kids in bed, and sat down on the couch to read for a bit. I guess I fell asleep, and when I woke, J. was down by me playing with blocks and eating goldfish. Great mom, huh? At least I remembered to dead bolt the doors, so there wasn't an escape.

Emma Jo said...

She had gone to bed 2 1/2 hours earlier. Since she is in a room with the other girls I didn't want her to wake them up so she was watching Babe on the computer with Clark's ear phones that won't stay in her ears. Naughty, yes.

Abby said...

What a cute piece of naughty. I wanna squeeze 'er.
So...is that binki gonna go before or after the baby?? Do you need to mail them to Shamu? I could be Shamu on the phone, thanking her, if you like. I'll just talk like Dori when she speaks whale...or maybe Carrie can do her crazy dolphin sound...just a thought. (Like the poor girl isn't gonna have enough changes in her immediate future--shame on you, Aunt Abby!)

Oscarson Photography said...

i'd stay up and watch a movie with her! we wanna play! what a cutie-patutie!

elasticwaistbandlady said...

My boss calls me 'Babe' all the time. Now I'm starting to wonder what he means......

Christy said...

That is too cute!

mo said...

Babe is one of my favorite movies, too!

Sadie Lou said...

what is she watching??? aaww she is so cute i miss her too much! gosh em your child is up at 10:30 at night your such a bad mother!.....just kidding!! :)

Kirkhams said...

Spence is our night time wanderer.We'll be in bed and still hear him playing with toys upstairs. We've tried so hard with a consistent bedtime and have decided that hopefully he'll grow into one. Wishful thinking?