![]() | |
| June 2006 - Haley (4) and Abby (3) |
![]() |
| December 2010 - Haley (9) and Abby (7) |
Seriously. Flies.
As a completely unrelated side note, I joined a gym today. Is that too cliche for January? I swear I had decided to do it before this whole "new year" jazz. Truth is, I want to declare before the blogging world that I am joining my inspiring friend Laurie in a Triathlon in April. I have said it out loud and put it out there to hold me extra accountable. I am not backing out. And dare I say, in my second week of working out (I totally took advantage of their free week trial) I actually, like it. So Mo, in answer to your extra speculatory hunches, I am not pregnant...although if I am really desperate to get out of the triathlon, I might just consider it.
As a completely unrelated side note, I joined a gym today. Is that too cliche for January? I swear I had decided to do it before this whole "new year" jazz. Truth is, I want to declare before the blogging world that I am joining my inspiring friend Laurie in a Triathlon in April. I have said it out loud and put it out there to hold me extra accountable. I am not backing out. And dare I say, in my second week of working out (I totally took advantage of their free week trial) I actually, like it. So Mo, in answer to your extra speculatory hunches, I am not pregnant...although if I am really desperate to get out of the triathlon, I might just consider it.



7 comments:
Have fun. I am sure that you will do great.
Way to go girl. That is on my to-do list, and I fear that I should do it sooner than later since I'm not getting any younger, but I haven't built up the courage yet.
But I will totally cheer you on.
Okay, I believe you. You are most admirable for joining the gym AND working towards the triathalon. It would kill me. May you have better luck!
What cute little backsides your little ones have! Extra good for pinching.
And I'll sign up for a triathlon too if the events are vacuuming, jumping on the trampoline (after a restroom break) and getting the mail. That's my idea of a good workout! But good luck to you and don't die (because them who would I phone harass?)
Those pictures are unbelievable. When did your little people become such big people? And I have seriously always wanted to do a triathlon...I'm way too chicken...but I dream and dream. If you come out of it alive, I may revisit my dream.
You are so cruel! - you put it on your blog!!!
I guess there is no backing out now. You know I just had a baby?
I could just lend you my tri-suit and road bike and cheer you on from the sidelines???????
Time does fly.
On my side note, my siblings here all belong to a certain gym and I, too, will be joining the embarrassing cliche and joining. (Even though I am tempted to wait so I don't appear to be a resolution joiner)
Post a Comment