I think I have appendicitis, and a broken neck. When I go to the doctor tomorrow and he tells me I don't, then maybe I will write about our fantastic mega-long school break because of snow and stuff like that. Maybe. We'll see. So maybe you shouldn't hold your breath just yet. But you can, if you want to.
5 comments:
uh oh...so sorry you are suffering!
It STILL hurts?! Oh no! I hope it goes away very soon - whether it is an appendicitis or not. I spelled that right first shot out of the box, btw. :) I would come watch your kids while you are at the doctor if I could! Have you seen the Modern Family where Jay has an appendicitis and Gloria doesn't believe him? HIlarious. Your pain, however, is not funny in the least.
Really? You are in that much pain? Should you go the the doctor today maybe? You really do have to let us know the outcome after that post...
I was going to make a sarcastic comment about it maybe being gas...but after reading the other comments, I'm nervous! I will call...please go back to the doctor. You'll be in my thoughts..
Sick + snow days should be banned!
Post a Comment