Monday, January 17, 2011

I so desperately want to write, to have something to say, quip something witty or profound, spew forth something of entertaining value.
Alas, I have nothing.
And for that, I am very sorry for us both.

Therefore, having thought about it into the wee hours of the morning (with nothing better to do apparently, and a snow day following a holiday that might just have the potential to drive me mad) I propose this, someone out there give me a topic.  Throw me a bone here.
Ready, Go.

12 comments:

mo said...

I want to see some fabulous pictures of the Funky Butterflies in action on their new stage. How about it? Huh?

Natalie said...

I'll give you a twahhpic, how is it that 'cha blaaahg is like buttah? Discussss.

Abby said...

Civil War horses.
Discuss.

(you asked for it)

Abby said...

What makes you little sister so amazing....go!

Suzie Petunia said...

What was it like to grow up sharing a bedroom with THE Suzie Petunia?

I'd also like to see a picture of what each of your daughters looks like today: hair, clothes, shoes, round smiling faces. I love your girls. Give 'em hugs for me, K?

Amy Lynn said...

I want you to discuss why my children follow me around the house and talk non-stop!? They must get it from their father...

Discuss all the merits of having Amy as your big sister.

Julie said...

Ha! You all make me laugh!

Suzie Petunia said...

Sound like you need to write a post about your sisters. Are we all narcissists? Yes. And yes, I had to use spell check for that one.

Lucky Mommy said...

I have three blog ideas but no time to write them. Running, managing a household, and divine nature/ body image. Maybe you can write them for me.

Maleen said...

I personally want to know more about your triathlon training. I went and played laser tag for a half hour and now I can barely move my middle back. Me thinks that I am not in shape.

Or you could talk about your sisters. They all seem pretty cool to me.

Suzie Petunia said...

Listen to Maleen. She knows what she is talking about. :)

Natalie Rose said...

After suffering through an hour of American Idol last night (I'm a fair weather fan, at best), I was left wondering what on earth possessed them to hire Steven Tyler, not to mention J-Lo (I have no idea how to spell their names...I'm really "up" on my pop culture, no?) Feel free to discuss that one...if you're really REALLY desperate for a topic. Inquiring minds (at least mine) want to know! I, obviously, need to get a life if this is occupying so much of my thought process for the last 24 hours. :)