Monday, August 18, 2008

Haven't been tagged in a while...

It's been a while so thanks Darcy for the free-bee post!

20 years ago!
1. I was about to turn 10 years old
2. Living in St. Louis
3. Had a crush on David Suggs (he played soccer on the playground and could get sweat to drip down his face--a turn on for a 4th grader I guess.)

10 years ago!
1. Junior at BYU
2. I just started dating Clark
3. not thinking about anything but marrying Clark

5 years ago!
1. I had a 2 year old and a newborn
2. Living in Virginia
3. had been married for three years, living in 4th place

3 years ago!
1. Had another newborn
2. Living in Texas (yeehaw!)
3. being really hot everyday

1 year ago
1. Newly pregnant and throwing up a lot
2. getting ready to move to Utah
3. getting ready to say goodbye to Clark for 6 months

This year so far!
1. Had a baby, 2 D&Cs and a kidney stone
2. Moved from Utah to Connecticut
3. Lots of the beach and site seeing around New England (and lots of ice cream)

Yesterday!
1. laundry
2. went to Target for medicine and misc travel needs
3. spent all other time laying on couch not feeling well


Today!
1. sick in bed until I heard the girls yelling downstairs
2. blogging when I should be packing
3. getting ready for trip to Utah!!

Tomorrow!
1. Leaving for a little jaunt to Utah
2. I'm going to wake up and feel 100% better
3. Absolutely enjoying time with my family and no one else (even if its on a plane)

Next Year!
1. moving?
2. my kids serving me bon bons everyday
3. port call in Europe?

I tag all of you that read my blog...but more specifically Kristen, Natalie, Susan F., Laurie M. and Mandee!

1 comment:

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

what, no comments? amazing. I found this interesting reading and looky there, a tag....maybe i'll get around to this....