This is the conversation I just had with the two year old.
ME: Mi Mi, where are your clothes? (she was standing next to me in her underwear.)
MI MI: I don't like my clothes.
ME: Why not?
MI MI: Because I hate them.
ME: Why do you hate them?
MI MI: Because I don't like them.
Enough said. I guess I'll just have to deal with the two year old in underwear. I mean, how do you argue with that kind of logic?
15 comments:
It is hard to argue with that logic. It looks like you are having alot of fun with Sadie. I am glad that you are feeling better.
I just had to comment. As we were driving across country from CT to OK with 1 toddler, 1 baby, 1 dog and 1 cat and two very tired parents guess what happened at our first hotel stop. I got a kidney stone. Rocky's little brother I guess. He was much smaller and able to pass on his own but in case you were wondering the hospital in Hershey PA does not hand out chocolate to patients. We're all settled in with granny and papa and loving it. Miss you guys! Tell the girls we say HI.
The scary thing is it makes perfect sense to me! Love you.
If my one year old could talk I guess he would be telling us he doesn't like his clothes or his diapers. Guess how we keep finding him!
On another note, my husband did part of his residency at Hershey. They didn't give him any chocolate either. But you should ask him how the 115 hour work weeks felt!!
well, duh! You should have guessed as much when she came up to you in her underwear!
how can you really say she is 2 when she has a birthday next month? I am crazy about those kinds of details...and wow your pictures are now on the right...I like it.
Makes sense to me.
Oh my goodness, it sounds way too close to what I am hearing at my house. Sheesh.
I miss her so much! She will always secretly be part mine (and not for the creepy reason--just for the fact that I was there and our babies were meant to be besties). I can tell btw that she has older siblings bc Cubby doesn't know the h-word yet, but otherwise that conversation could be us. He's big into using "because" nowadays.
He tried to butter me up the other day when I asked why he was acting crazy he paused and said "because...I love you."
I so know how she feels! I stood in my underwear today in my closet and had the exact same conversation with myself. Weird...
I find it funny and ironic that I am reading your blog in my underwear.
I agree with Amy, sometimes I don't like my clothes either. Just remember that one of her favorite phrases (which we quote all the time around here) is: " I LOVE it!!" Doesn't that make up for not liking your clothes sometimes?
That is all way too funny. But it does make me thing perhaps I should clean out my closet
I'm scared. Are you scared? I will need reinforcements!!
She is wise beyond her years.
Post a Comment