Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Shall we dance?...

Today at our house we've been doin' the old Scharman two step. One step forward...two steps back. I cleaned up so many spills today I lost count (and not all of them were beverages).
Breathe in. Breathe out.
Then Clark came home and cleaned out the garage. My To Do list is so long it has extended onto the next page. So even though I add two things to my list for every one thing that I accomplish, at least I can go look out in the garage and feel order.

5 comments:

Twinlinebackers said...

Author:
"He smiled a kind of sickly smile and curled up on the floor
And the subsequent proceedings interested him no more."
~Francis Bret Harte: The Society upon the Stanislaus.

While the sick man has life there is hope.
~Cicero: Epistolarum ad Atticum. ix. 10, 4.

When you are not feeling good, it is acceptable to take two steps back and zero steps forward.
~Channing

...well, non beverage liquid spills should probably be cleaned up but the rest of your list can in good faith be ignored. I have found when my to do list stretches to 3 pages, the 1st page can be completely obliterated. Try it; it's fun.

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

I think that comment above should count for 10. thanks for being a dear dear friend to me.

Charlotte said...

I can't believe all you get done, feeling well or not! And if your husband didn't get enough satisfaction from cleaning your garage, I will gladly offer mine . . .

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lucky Mommy said...

Throw the list out the window. Or, at least put it away for the weekend. Then, when you're well rested, take another look at it and delete most of it. Example list on my new post.

I wish I could come over and do a page of it for you!