Thursday, May 08, 2008

The Faux-hawk

This could be interesting.

And its not even intentional. When you brush it down it just pops right back up. I caught Haley licking her hand and pushing it down yesterday (don't worry, I schooled her quickly on "spit etiquette".) It could be worse (ie, Abby's three cal licks or Mia's swirl in the middle of her forehead.)

5 comments:

Steven Rosbach said...

you need to read my faux hawk blog on March 30th of this year.

meg said...

Faux hawk are very in style - Hazel is destined to be a fashion icon just like Paris and Kim. You should be so proud.

mo said...

I just go with the flow and call her Kewpie. It fits.

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

i like the hawk, its cute...look at you purging posts out!

Amy Lynn said...

Oh please. Put a bow in it and call it her "whale spout". You could have a baby with M.'s cowlicks. Actually, I have a really funny kid's book about where cowlicks come from. It made M. a superhero for a few days after I read it to J.'s class at school.