Saturday, May 10, 2008


I have visited or been through 37 states, or 72% of the United States.
Wow, looks like I need get myself further north.

8 comments:

mo said...

That was fun. It helped me waste five minutes I should have spent on Medieval Literature...thanks. I have visited 45 states which is 88%. That's good to know.

Suzie Petunia said...

It like you're avoiding Oregon... :(

TD said...

You have just given me the incentive to iron my kids clothes for church tomorrow.

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

get yourself up to maine and fill in the east when you move there...and interesting that you've never been to NV or OR where your sisters live.

Amy Lynn said...

Have you really never been to Oregon or Nevada? How have you missed that? I'm going to go try it right now. You've been lots of places!

Kara said...

Wow, that's crazy! What about outside the US?

Mandee said...

OKay I am at 28 states and like you need to look further north. Maybe if you have friends who move to Arizona you could come check that one off the list and just think the girls really could wear their swimsuits the entire time!

bigskygirl said...

Amazing that you'd been to California, yet not Oregon, Nevada or Arizona! My memory is too foggy to think about where I've been at this point, but I think my map would be similar except for the above mentioned "must visit" states!

By the way, your newest family member is darling, funky hair and all.

Good luck with the move, whenever that may be :)