And therefore we have lots of boxes, lots of stuff laying around, no phone, no cell phone reception, no internet, no cable and no friends. (that last one was to make you feel sorry for me.)
I am currently sitting in Panera for internet service while my entire family sits in the car waiting...some things just have to be done. Clark is texting me to hurry up so real news will have to wait until this weekend when we have internet and are welcomed back into the arms of cyberspace.
Later.
20 comments:
Panera, always a good place to run away to. I'm glad you are there safely. Hope the bathrooms weren't too bad. Enjoy your long beautiful summer days.
I MISS YOU!!!!
Glad you arrived safely!
I am glad you made it safe. We miss you guys too.
Glad you made it. I plan to start a petition for high seed internet on your street.
glad you are there. good luck getting all settled and in the meantime - take a few more breaks to panera :)
I'm so glad to hear from you! There's been a BIG hole in the blogging world due to your absence.
And...I'm glad you arrived safely. I am looking forward to more posts once you are settled, or at least have internet.
Best of luck unpacking!
I'm so relieved to hear you have a Panera!
I DO feel sorry for you! No friends. Bummer. Good luck.
I'm so happy for you that there is a Panera there ! That can replace the friends for a while, and friends on the computer are just as great, even when you've lived somewhere a long time!
i love panera. it was fun to see you.
I have some friends in your neck of the woods, I will try to send them your way!
The no friends comment worked on me! I am offically feeling sorry for you.
We've lived in Pocatello for three years without making any friends. I seriously believe that no one will miss us when we leave this fall...if we leave this fall.
I am glad that you have arrived. I have been thinking about your family.
I miss you. Come back! Mo and Papa still get all teary eyed when someone mentions your name or cinnamon rolls or Barbie...I think you are the favorite child. Dang it. I don't think me moving in with them would elicit the same feelings.
I want to hear how life in CT is going. Call me as soon as you get all hooked up...
By the way...what is this Pandera everyone knows about? I've never heard of it.
pandera...thats funny...kinda like pandera's box? Amy, Panera, is a sandwich store...I've never actually eaten there, but I know emma jo had their to go number on her phone when she lived in texas...is that revealing too much???
come back, em, we need you!
wait, thats pandora's box...panthera is a band...not sure what pandera is....(i just like cushioning your comment numbers)
OK, that was truly sad. I hope things really are better than your brief update made it sound! I can't wait to hear all of the details... with pictures! I'm kind of jealous (in a weird sort of way) that you are moving into a new place, putting everything away - its a fresh start! I was just telling Taylor that the only way the house would get clean would be if we moved.
Is there really no way I can call you??
Post a Comment