stop stop! i can't have no more tears!!! you all look sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo adorable in your patriotic outfits!!! em you are looking especially cute! and you guys make the cutest and the most perfect family!!!! i love you guys! :) oh and go back to my blog i added a picture!
The anticipation in the first couple pictures had my heart pounding with excitement. Welcome Back C (I guess your unofficial blog name)! You guys all looked so cute!
your pictures made me cry because they reminded me of when skip came home from iraq last year. military life gives you a deeper emotional view on life. how is it that looking at YOUR pictures, i can feel so much love for MY husband? pretty good stuff.
I come back to look at the pictures again and again. (Is that creepy?) I am just so proud to have C for a bro-in-law.
And I love how half of the comments are about C and half are about your cute and skinny backside. :) It IS cute and skinny. Way to be a hotty prego mama!
love the pics and so happy for you to have hubby home. i am sure you are all glad to be together again. you make pregnant look good. i can't believe you are on #4 and still look SO great!!!
Amazing moment! I love the pictures! C. in his navy suit, you and the girls in your patriotic outfits...hugging, kissing, love all around! Now I have to go find some Kleenex...
Thanks for sharing so many wonderful moments. You all deserve a pat on the back. What an experience for each one of you individually and collectively. Tell me when it is time to pray mightly on behalf of Clark again. Thanks for giving my knees a rest.
24 comments:
Welcome Home! I'm so happy for all of you. You and your kids are probably just on cloud 9. What a great day!
stop stop! i can't have no more tears!!! you all look sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo adorable in your patriotic outfits!!! em you are looking especially cute! and you guys make the cutest and the most perfect family!!!! i love you guys! :) oh and go back to my blog i added a picture!
Yea! I have happy tears for you.
So, so beautiful! Welcome Home, C! Em, thanks for posting these wonderful pictures.
I love the looks on the peoples' faces who are looking on at the happy scene. :)
The anticipation in the first couple pictures had my heart pounding with excitement. Welcome Back C (I guess your unofficial blog name)! You guys all looked so cute!
I too have happy tears--my heart bursts and swells at the sight!
Too happy - no words, just tears. Except, Em, you don't look pregnant from behind! I love you, Clark and welcome home!!
How did you get past security to meet him at the gate? At least it looks like you guys are right there. What a happy reunion!
Congratulations and welcome home! I am so excited for you guys! I agree Em you don't look pregnant from behind - that is one small behind :)
Welcome home Clark! Your girls sure look happy to see you.
love it:) i've been anxiously checking to see if you'd post some picts...
Welcome home C. We are so happy for the whole family! Great pictures
your pictures made me cry because they reminded me of when skip came home from iraq last year. military life gives you a deeper emotional view on life. how is it that looking at YOUR pictures, i can feel so much love for MY husband? pretty good stuff.
I come back to look at the pictures again and again. (Is that creepy?) I am just so proud to have C for a bro-in-law.
And I love how half of the comments are about C and half are about your cute and skinny backside. :) It IS cute and skinny. Way to be a hotty prego mama!
How wonderful. Welcome Home! I hope you have a great couple of weeks!
I always cry at homecomings even if I'm not there. YOU DID IT!!!
i saw him first ;) Glad to see you back where you belong, you know, not with 150 smelly dirty guys
love the pics and so happy for you to have hubby home. i am sure you are all glad to be together again. you make pregnant look good. i can't believe you are on #4 and still look SO great!!!
Welcome home Clark! I am so happy for all of you.
Can I say those are the absolutely BEST pictures. I am giddy for you, and giddy we get to see you soon!
Yea, yeah, yahoo. Happy day indeed!
It doesn't get better than that. I want to take you all and hold you tight. Clark, do it for me, ok?
Amazing moment! I love the pictures! C. in his navy suit, you and the girls in your patriotic outfits...hugging, kissing, love all around! Now I have to go find some Kleenex...
Thanks for sharing so many wonderful moments. You all deserve a pat on the back. What an experience for each one of you individually and collectively. Tell me when it is time to pray mightly on behalf of Clark again. Thanks for giving my knees a rest.
Love,
Aunt
Verlinda
Post a Comment