It's been 124 days since I have seen my husband (that's 2976 hours).
I get to talk to him in 14 hours.
In exactly 40 hours, 3 minutes I get to hug Clark, kiss his lips, hold his hand, bury my face in that shoulder that is just the right height and talk to him face to face.
I am excited, to say the least.
13 comments:
That is so exciting! Congratulations to you and your girls for making it through, you are tough cookies.
i am so excited for you. i don't know why but it almost gets me teary eyed. i'm just so happy that your time is almost done! i hope the reunion is great. can't wait to see pics!
Yeah for you! From everything I hear, you've done amazingly well.
yeah yeah yeah!!!! i don't think i could go that long with out seeing my husband! so you are truely great that you could do that! and i am soooooooo excited for your family!! :)
When I saw the small chain I've been checking in everyday because I knew the reunion was getting near. I'm so excited for you!!! It's so soon. You officially win the wife of the year prize.
YEAH!! I am so excited for you and your girls. I can't imagine what our home would be like with Warren. I know the reunion will be great.
Yea! I am so excited for you.
Your blog is my favorite to check. You always impress me with you creative ways. I am happy your family will be whole soon.
Wahoooooo!!!!!
i'm so happy for you:) I know what you mean about "just the right Height"
I hope someone catches the beautiful moment on film. Those are the joyful moments I like to hold onto forever. Pictures help me do that.
We want footage of happy weeping people! I love reunions with lovers! They're the best. I know your girls are sooooooo excited too. Tell Mimi her Daddy is coming to find her at last (Nemo reference).
Yeh!!! I'm so excited for you.
Post a Comment