Clark comes on Friday, we'll have one final "family of five" fling on Saturday and the baby is being forced into the world on Sunday.
The weekend was full of sponge curlers, tulip dresses, plastic eggs and the afore mentioned potato salad. I love Easter. It doesn't matter how cold it is, I like to force Spring out by dressing the part on Easter Sunday. It's too bad it fell so early and especially here in Utah where there is still residual snow in my parents' yard...we refused to believe it was chilly and did an outdoor egg hunt anyway. The kids didn't seem to mind. At least the sun was
shining. And I would like to announce that for the final week of this swollen foot pregnancy I have gotten out my flip flops and will wear them over everything else every single time I have to put shoes on...even though it is supposed to snow on Wednesday. These piggies need air.
On a lighter note I have moved on with my plan to slowly make all of my kids as Type A as I am. Mind you, I am selectively Type A (some people I know can't escape being Type A all the time, and I admire them for it!!...perhaps sluggish pregnancy has something to do with the "selective" part.) We all participated in making a list on Saturday (making lists, as you may recall, is one of my favorite things to do, ever. It gives me a sense of purpose, direction and accomplishment.) The kids thoroughly enjoyed checking things
off of the list, as did my Mother and I. And look at us go, we did everything on there!
4 comments:
Lists make me so happy too!
Sunday is not very far away--you're almost there. I'm excited for you.
I wish I could be Type A even a fourth of the time. Just think of how much stuff I could get done!
Wow! Your list makes me feel tired.
those dresses again are the cutest thing i have ever seen!!! and good job for doing everything on you list!! :)
Post a Comment