
On September 1, 2005 I became a Mom for the third time, to a third beautiful girl. What an exciting moment for us. At two, her personality is bursting through. She is so funny, clever, silly, tricky and loving. She loves to cuddle, just like her sisters. She has blue eyes and a dimple like me. She is stubborn and fun loving like her Dad. She has a mean streak and can hold her own against her two older sisters. But she loves to be everyone's baby and will gladly be carried around when they play. She loves Shamu...an odd obsession for one so young. (go to the Oscarson Family Blog to see her open her Shamu present.) My, how time flies. We love her to pieces, our Mi Lo.
13 comments:
oh my goodness gracious she is looking so old! and big and adorable! i just want to squeeze her. but i can't! and how come all your kids are tan? tell her i love her! ( and haley and abby too) :)
and is her hair blonde or is that just the light? where did her crazy hair swirls go!
Happy Birthday Mia! I hope we get to play with you more and soon! Love your friends in Idaho.
did you make that 2 shirt or can i buy one somewhere? i didn't realize they were just a day apart, your two girls.....
She is so beautiful! Happy birthday to her. You have such a beautiful family!
What a cutie! Love the pigtails! Two birthdays in a row...what fun.
Yeah for turning 2 and fun aunts who make cute shirts!!
Oh my goodness...I can't believe Mia is 2 years old. How did that happen so fast? Really!? So fast. She is an amazing little girl...and too cute! Happy Birthday little Mia! I love you!
You are having a lot of happy these days! Happy birthday Mia!
I can't get over how fast she has grown up. Yea Two! So much fun to come this year!
She is an adorable 2-year-old! Happy birthday, little Mia!
Umm...cute shirt!
A girl who loves killer whales will likely never be weak, or wishy-washy! Oooh, she's so very cute.
Happy Birthday Mia! It's because of googling her name, looking for a WebNursery page so I could find her middle name and paint it on that heart thingie, that I stumbled upon the Oscarson Family Blog, and the rest of it is blogging history....
Post a Comment