I am entertaining a slightly crazy plan to take the little one abroad next month.
Do you know how much fun it is to attempt a passport photo of a one month old?
You didn't? Oh, that's because it's not.
In fact, the woman at Walgreens refused to even try. "I won't do newborns" she said.
120 attempts later, I got one.
But I should have just gone with this one. It's the real keeper.
PS The funny part is, none of those made the cut. We did another photo shoot this morning with the winning picture...even though I thought his eyes looked shifty and suspicious. I hope it doesn't get him on the "no fly" list.
Do you know how much fun it is to attempt a passport photo of a one month old?
You didn't? Oh, that's because it's not.
In fact, the woman at Walgreens refused to even try. "I won't do newborns" she said.
120 attempts later, I got one.
But I should have just gone with this one. It's the real keeper.
PS The funny part is, none of those made the cut. We did another photo shoot this morning with the winning picture...even though I thought his eyes looked shifty and suspicious. I hope it doesn't get him on the "no fly" list.

9 comments:
I love the last one. You totally should have gone with that one. Where "abroad" are you going? Hopefully somewhere without an overly long flight. Good luck!
That facial hair will keep him on the ground. I like it.
Too cute. I love the mustache. I had a passport picture done at 6 weeks. I was sticking out my tongue. Two years later upon attempting entry into the US they didn't have an updated photo of me and gave my parents a hard time because they couldn't tell if it was the same child or not.
I so hope you are going to unite all three new babies in a foreign country. It just sounds amazing. (I may have read your sister's post and am guessing a little here.)
p.s. In other news, I actually met the infamous Suzie Petunia and other fab sisters of yours at the zoo! I felt a little stalkerish but really like I was meeting celebrities.
If only you could have seen me freaking out when Sarah stood up in the crowd to have a bird land on her arm.
Anyway, love the mustache pick. Your baby is so sweet. In every picture.
sooo cute!!! i totally love the pic. the mustache is awesome!!!
Um...super hilarious. I can't wait to be his friend.
It will be worth it, I promise!
PS That's a whole lot of pictures!
Have fun now. He is well documented by now
I totally think you should submit the last one. Come on, C "knows people", right?!
Post a Comment