He is so bright eyed! I love it.
Oh my goodness. I want to hold him. He is scrumptious! Great pictures!
You were brave and tough and amazing, then all of a sudden, there is another boy in the fam! I'm in awe. You're incredible. He is cute.
Sigh. Double sigh. My nephew is perfect. His favorite aunt lives way too far away. Something isn't right with that....
He is beautiful!
Hope to meet Jonah some day. Handsome dude
Your little boy is absolutely beautiful! Congratulations Emily & Clark!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
He is so bright eyed! I love it.
Oh my goodness. I want to hold him. He is scrumptious! Great pictures!
You were brave and tough and amazing, then all of a sudden, there is another boy in the fam! I'm in awe. You're incredible. He is cute.
Sigh. Double sigh. My nephew is perfect. His favorite aunt lives way too far away. Something isn't right with that....
He is beautiful!
Hope to meet Jonah some day. Handsome dude
Your little boy is absolutely beautiful! Congratulations Emily & Clark!
Post a Comment