Months of this...will always and forever be worth moments like this.
THANK YOU Clark!
and THANK YOU to every other man or woman who has ever served this amazing country that we are blessed to live in!!
That goes for the countless friends and acquaintances that we have made over the last 12 years in the Navy - the people who realize that what they do is not just a job that pays the bills, but families and individuals that have a deep seeded patriotism and pride in what they do and what they are a part of.
It has made our lives rich and beautiful in so many ways.
Thank you!
This is per Clark's personal request today.
Enjoy.

8 comments:
So sweet. They did such a good job. I'm wondering how many kids know the Star Spangled Banner? Thank you and your family for being one of the ones to sacrifice a lot for our country.
psst...15 days to go.
All I can say is thank you.
Well done. Happy Memorial Day.
I like that they know their range and dropped it down for the high part. :) They are so cute! Thank you Clark! Thank you Emily and family for all you have sacrificed for our great country!
Oh, to do that to a pregnant lady--come on, now! Too cute. And yes, thank you all for being a military family for the rest of us. You have given me an appreciation I would not otherwise know. That baby boy had better come out cute, btw--he's following behind great cuteness...no pressure.
For an expat like me, that just brings tears to the eyes. I love American and all that it stands for and I am grateful for all those in the military past and present for making it what it is. Thank you for all that you have sacrificed and for the darling reminder!
So thankful for men like yours. May you and your sweet family always know you rock. Thank you, thank you!!
I have always felt so proud of you and Clark and the sacrifices your family has made in protecting and defending this country. Thank you to all of you! And little girls waving flags who know all the words to the National Anthem...there is truly no end to your talents!
Post a Comment