I found it entertainingly non-ironic that I vacuumed up a cobweb and spider off of my cooking aprons today. You see, I I did not cook one single dinner for my family this entire week.
True story.
That is hilarious. I don't even know where my aprons are...or if I have any. And that fact that you were vacuuming is super human...I'm pretty sure I have a vacuum here...somewhere.
Yes, at least you were vacuuming. That's the moral of the story. Besides, isn't Haley old enough to be feeding the family yet? (Ask Amy what age she was having to get home from playing at her friend's house to make dinner :) Another benefit of being among the youngest: I don't remember mom in survival mode AND was never expected to make everyone dinner.
Amy WANTED to cook dinner!!! You make it sound like I had a child labor thing going on. That said, there's nothing wrong with take out and other forms of non-cooking. More power to ya.
5 comments:
Ha ha. That is funny.
But seriously, where are you keeping your aprons? If they are in spider territory, it might be time for a change of location.
That is hilarious. I don't even know where my aprons are...or if I have any. And that fact that you were vacuuming is super human...I'm pretty sure I have a vacuum here...somewhere.
Yes, at least you were vacuuming. That's the moral of the story. Besides, isn't Haley old enough to be feeding the family yet? (Ask Amy what age she was having to get home from playing at her friend's house to make dinner :) Another benefit of being among the youngest: I don't remember mom in survival mode AND was never expected to make everyone dinner.
Amy WANTED to cook dinner!!! You make it sound like I had a child labor thing going on. That said, there's nothing wrong with take out and other forms of non-cooking. More power to ya.
I have a hook with about 10 aprons that probably need a good dusting...
Post a Comment