In the midst of utter and complete chaos tonight, I had the three year old asking me to smell the underwear dangling from her middle finger.
You know those ebbs and flows of motherhood that we talk about? Sometimes it's more like being flung on the jagged rocks of a really coarse coastline.
I love motherhood.
Just thought I would share some of my thoughts tonight. I have much better thoughts sitting on my desk to share but that's about all the energy I have left for now.
You know those ebbs and flows of motherhood that we talk about? Sometimes it's more like being flung on the jagged rocks of a really coarse coastline.
I love motherhood.
Just thought I would share some of my thoughts tonight. I have much better thoughts sitting on my desk to share but that's about all the energy I have left for now.
6 comments:
"utter and complete chaos"...yes that sounds about right. That is why I love reading your blog. Because honestly sometimes I wonder if something is truly WRONG with us, or our children at least?
I read your funny posts, laugh, and think, well MAYBE my life is normal
Cheers,
Leah
She wanted you to smell her underwear? Please tell me you didn't. That would be a rookie mistake. And you're no rookie.
Hang in there! *insert picture of kitten hanging onto a tree branch*
Yep, I don't smell underwear on the floor anymore. I just pretend it is all dirty and wash it. (I learned the hard way.) The other one I hate it checking to see if a brown stain is chocolate or NOT. Seven times out of ten, it is NOT.
I hope your stamina is higher than the tide tomorrow. I know exactly what you are talking about.
I am at a loss to know how to respond to a "smelling the dirty underwear blog" so I will leave it at this. Good thing you are such a strong swimmer, huh?
What can I say? I've had a rather grown child ask me to check her behinny while she bends all the way over before every bath. Kids are kookie. It's the only explanation.
HAHAHAHA I love knowing that reading your blog about your girls will give me a laugh WITHOUT FAIL! Who needs boys when you got girls??
Post a Comment