So the good news is, I am reachable again. Try to contain your enthusiasm. I have a phone once more and all contacts are restored as well as all my games. That's the important thing.
In other news, my darling, delightful, adorable 3 year old is driving me insane.
After the ceiling came crashing down, she has had a mortal fear of the downstairs.
The day after the ceiling came crashing down we heard an animal scratching at the roof in my bedroom.
Thus was born the mortal fear of the upstairs.
The girl will not leave my side. As in, the actual, physical, side.
She won't just sit in a chair next to me.
She cries if I leave her in a room by herself.
Just a moment ago she was eating chips and getting closer, and closer and closer.
Need I remind you how I feel about people eating super crunchy things near me?
I can't wash my hands, or go to the bathroom, or take a shower without her within 3 feet.
Heaven help me.
Her redeeming quality right now is that ever since Sweden, she has begun taking naps again.
[cue the Hallelujah chorus]
Thus giving me a one hour break from this sweet, darling, wonderful, barnacle.
In other news, my darling, delightful, adorable 3 year old is driving me insane.
After the ceiling came crashing down, she has had a mortal fear of the downstairs.
The day after the ceiling came crashing down we heard an animal scratching at the roof in my bedroom.
Thus was born the mortal fear of the upstairs.
The girl will not leave my side. As in, the actual, physical, side.
She won't just sit in a chair next to me.
She cries if I leave her in a room by herself.
Just a moment ago she was eating chips and getting closer, and closer and closer.
Need I remind you how I feel about people eating super crunchy things near me?
I can't wash my hands, or go to the bathroom, or take a shower without her within 3 feet.
Heaven help me.
Her redeeming quality right now is that ever since Sweden, she has begun taking naps again.
[cue the Hallelujah chorus]
Thus giving me a one hour break from this sweet, darling, wonderful, barnacle.
7 comments:
I have never- in all my sea going years- seen a barnacle that was so darn cute!
Super crunchy things huh? I don't think I knew that. I never thought about it, but I don't think I like anyone eating anything too near me. Especially sticky things.
All things considered, there is definitely worse company than Hazel. I will borrow her and she can teach Daisy how to nap again.
Good luck with all the extra Mom time. Maybe you could wear a mask and scare her from yourself? Yeah, not my best idea...
Ha ha. I have a four-year old who acts the same way. She wants to hold hands while eating, sit on you while reading. She doesn't fall asleep unless she is being held. It can be a little overwhelming even if the ceiling isn't falling down and squirrels aren't invading the attic.
Oh my word, children who cling really does do something to a mother's nerves. Hope this phrase is a short one.
Leah
Oh, that sweet face!!
But seriously. That would drive me bonkers.
Especially the crunching chewing food in my ear. That is truly the one thing that makes me want to throw a chair across the room... these days.
Ha....Barnacle. Good name. She is a sweet faced-barnacle. Should we call her Barney now?
Post a Comment