Whewwww! I feel much better that I'm now caught up! I love hearing what's going on at your house.
*I hear that getting a bug in your eye while you're training for a race is good luck - the best luck. *The shoes! Just think of how mad their husbands are going to be! The cycle will continue... *You and I are all caught up on the medical thing and you are right with a big slice of absolutely right on the side.
I don't know of the rules apply to kids, too, but for adult passport photos you are not supposed to smile big and you are not supposed to show teeth. Those photos are too cute for a passport!
I say the second one or the last one because she'll probably have that same nervous look on her face when she's at the customs desk. The rest you need to print and hang them in a series on your wall somewhere because they are all beautiful and capture different adorable things about her.
I would have to say that number three would definately help charm your way across any and all borders! What country wouldn't be thrilled to have that cute person come on in?
I would go with the last one. While she is certaintly VERY cute in all the happy ones, I just had to get a new visa/passport and they strongly discourage any "smiling" photos. (don't know why) I'm not sure how strict they are with it, but the bottom one is close up too which I know they like..... Of course with a face that adorable, I don't think they would turn any of the down :) I'm getting ready to have them done for our kids too! Just need to get through all that paperwork for all these kids first!
Oh, number #3. And could you send me a copy while you're at it? And did anyone else think she looks just like Stella's twin sister in these pictures??? Wow.
Oh Hazel, you are absolutely adorable! Just beautiful.
Now, where were you, Emily, when the 6 of us were getting our passports earlier this month. Hmmm....the photos just don't do any of us justice! :) Especially me!
I would choose a smiling one - just because you aren't supposed to and kids usually can get away with it. (Oh, the rebel in me ;)) Especially a little cutie like her.
14 comments:
Wow! Remind her in 15 years that she once had a great passport photo. I'm convinced that she may be the only one with that ability....ever!
those are AWESOME...how will she most likely be looking at the person checking her passport? use that one. i want a cute passport photo like that!
Whewwww! I feel much better that I'm now caught up! I love hearing what's going on at your house.
*I hear that getting a bug in your eye while you're training for a race is good luck - the best luck.
*The shoes! Just think of how mad their husbands are going to be! The cycle will continue...
*You and I are all caught up on the medical thing and you are right with a big slice of absolutely right on the side.
Have a good day, my friend.
Oh, she is so sweet!!!!
I don't know of the rules apply to kids, too, but for adult passport photos you are not supposed to smile big and you are not supposed to show teeth. Those photos are too cute for a passport!
the last one. where are you going???
Wait, where are you going that you need a passport, and children for that matter? She looks so cute in all of them.
I say the second one or the last one because she'll probably have that same nervous look on her face when she's at the customs desk. The rest you need to print and hang them in a series on your wall somewhere because they are all beautiful and capture different adorable things about her.
Wow, she is getting big!
I would have to say that number three would definately help charm your way across any and all borders! What country wouldn't be thrilled to have that cute person come on in?
I would go with the last one. While she is certaintly VERY cute in all the happy ones, I just had to get a new visa/passport and they strongly discourage any "smiling" photos. (don't know why) I'm not sure how strict they are with it, but the bottom one is close up too which I know they like..... Of course with a face that adorable, I don't think they would turn any of the down :) I'm getting ready to have them done for our kids too! Just need to get through all that paperwork for all these kids first!
Oh, number #3. And could you send me a copy while you're at it? And did anyone else think she looks just like Stella's twin sister in these pictures??? Wow.
Oh Hazel, you are absolutely adorable! Just beautiful.
Now, where were you, Emily, when the 6 of us were getting our passports earlier this month. Hmmm....the photos just don't do any of us justice! :) Especially me!
I would choose a smiling one - just because you aren't supposed to and kids usually can get away with it. (Oh, the rebel in me ;)) Especially a little cutie like her.
Curious to know your upcoming adventure too.
Post a Comment