I am always a little sorry to not be keeping up...but we have been busy with a certain Auntie in town...soaking it up, loving the company and having fun.
I love all the pictures you always have of your trampoline - is it not the greatest thing in the world? We've gotten a lot of mileage out of ours and just took it down. So glad Carrie is there to give you some adult conversation and a helping hand.
SO JEALOUS...but then I am happy you have her all to yourself. No one deserves the love more, you pioneer mom, you. Enjoy every meal, every headband, and every clean or happy child she makes! (And please enjoy her company bc she is so very funny without even trying.) I want to dress like Carrie:)
9 comments:
I love all the pictures you always have of your trampoline - is it not the greatest thing in the world? We've gotten a lot of mileage out of ours and just took it down. So glad Carrie is there to give you some adult conversation and a helping hand.
Cute pictues! Sisters are just the best! So glad you get to visit with yours!
It's been so nice to meet your sister. She is so nice (must run in the family).
awesome! visitors rock!
I wanna come play too! It's always fun when Carrie comes! Love the pic of the two sets of big blue eyes!
Glad Carrie can be there having fun with you. Tell Carrie I said "Sistah's are the best."
Oh! so much fun! Enjoy!
SO JEALOUS...but then I am happy you have her all to yourself. No one deserves the love more, you pioneer mom, you. Enjoy every meal, every headband, and every clean or happy child she makes! (And please enjoy her company bc she is so very funny without even trying.) I want to dress like Carrie:)
Looks like lots of fun!
Post a Comment