I feel your pain. The mall is not a place for nice girls like us. ;) I just came to the same conclusion that Megan made. Online. Your girls thoughtfulness is a reflection of your great mothering. I have chills, so sweet.
And let me just ask this question. What woman in her right mind would even *want* to be on a sub with a bunch of stinky boys? (Clark of course is excluded from the stinky comment...I'm sure he smells great).
I concur! Terrible, horrible, no good, really bad idea! It will be interesting to see how it all plays out. The no-smoking thing on the sub...now that's a good idea!
12 comments:
uh oh....what happened?
Yes ... you have my curiosity going. Happy Mother's Day - late - by the way. Your girls are lucky to have you. Glad they treated you well.
I'm guessing that little rule was just passed.. and I second that. Chicks, with dudes, on subs.. not smart.
I vote NO.
I agree. I thought of you when I read about that. So many reasons I can think of to NOT do that.
If everything is supposed to be equal, then men need to start having babies, AND THEN women can go on a sub.
Your little ladies love you. Truly love you. I'm a thinkin that these mother's days sans dad might just turn out to be always remembered as special.
And yes, nothing makes me feel older and frumpier than shopping at the mall. Online shopping all the way, baby.
I feel your pain. The mall is not a place for nice girls like us. ;) I just came to the same conclusion that Megan made. Online. Your girls thoughtfulness is a reflection of your great mothering. I have chills, so sweet.
And let me just ask this question. What woman in her right mind would even *want* to be on a sub with a bunch of stinky boys? (Clark of course is excluded from the stinky comment...I'm sure he smells great).
I concur! Terrible, horrible, no good, really bad idea! It will be interesting to see how it all plays out. The no-smoking thing on the sub...now that's a good idea!
AGREED!!!!
Is this a new thing? I've seen how narrow the passageways are--definately not a good idea!
I'll have to go with a "Duh! What ARE they thinking?"
I'd have to agree with you.
I also thought of you when I read that. Very bad idea-- very bad, for so many reasons.
Post a Comment