Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Hello!?!
Am I the only one in the entire house that is capable of hanging up a hand towel after using it?! I mean honestly, are your arms painted on?
sheesh
...sometimes not sweatin the small stuff gets boring.

5 comments:

mo said...

You must be related to PKO. We didn't have a towel rack for the hand towel in the last house but he ALWAYS folded it neatly and put it on the counter just so. I had a tendency to leave it crumpled....BUT, in our house when you were growing up, I was amazed that no one knew how to change a toilet paper roll when it was empty. Erma Bombeck once said she was afraid if she died, no one would be left who knew how to change the toilet paper roll. I knew how she felt.

meg said...

If mine are staying up does that mean my children are examplary or does it mean they just aren't using them?

Twinlinebackers said...

The answer to your question is yes. Arms are painted on. Humans are not granted fully working arms until motherhood. Sorry. At least ALL your children will some day get them. Most of the people in my house are doomed to painted arms for eternity. My husband's response to my rants like that is "They are 4 years old" And my question to him is "Why does 10x that not change things?"

Suzie Petunia said...

Amen, sistah. I just picked up two, like, 5 minutes ago.

Amy Lynn said...

I did away with hand towels a long time ago. I just let them use the curtains or bedspreads or their pants because it still does the job but I don't have to pick anything up when they're done.

You so think I'm kidding...