So I actually wrote the weekend-leftover mess post first but then decided to backtrack and prove the silver lining in it all. We did have a fun weekend, albeit a busy one.
On Saturday Clark went up to Boston early to help with a youth temple trip...the girls and I drove up a couple of hours behind so that I could go to the temple after Clark while he watched the girls. Going to Boston is always an all day affair (which is OK, because we really like it there but it explains why the house didn't get its usual "Saturday scouring") Then we met some favorite friends for lunch at the Rainforest Cafe where they have yummy food and a tropical storm every half hour. The kids loved it and we enjoyed good
In home front news, little Mi Mi woke up with a raging fever last night so we are just hanging out today, pampering her and cleaning house.
Hazel is sitting up and trying to crawl...she actually made progress in the forward direction
This is what the last couple of weeks have been like...she could only move backwards and would sit and giggle until someone came to move her out
10 comments:
I love that last picture. She's going to see it and wonder why you didn't just pick her up from under there! But I love it. Glad you had a good weekend and sorry you have such a mess on your hands and a sick little girl today.
Can she really be old enough to be doing those things? She was just born yesterday!!!!
I love the stuck under the furniture picture. H never went backward but she would spin in circles a bit and get tangled up in the rocking chair. Glad you got to the temple. Way to go! Just in time for a no guilt General Conference!
aaww i miss that girl so much! she is so cute i just want to squeeze her!!!! and your right, boston is fun! :)
SHE IS SITTING UP??? Seriously, how can that be? I'm missing it all, dang it! I can't believe how round cheeked and delicious she is! Yum.
Sounds like a really fun day trip and completely worth not having your house clean at the start of the week. I am like your mom...wasn't Hazel born just yesterday?? I can't believe how big she is already!
such deja vu--the last picture. she is a beaut!
Such cute girls. I want to hug them. Wow, look at Hazel.I am glad to be related. Love you.
I love little Hazel under the endertainment center:) Tell me more about Rainforest Cafe...I've heard of it, but never been. Fun to go to Boston, too!
So cute!
Post a Comment