Thursday, September 18, 2008

Fall in New England...


It's coming...

7 comments:

Jadie said...

ohhh! Okay, I admit it--I'm a sometime lurker here--I come to your page through See Mommy Run, who is a good friend of mine (I'm in Suzie Petunia's bookclub too, BTW). I never leave comments, but when I saw this pic, I just had to! I grew up in the East--and one thing that I just really, really miss now that I live elsewhere are those gorgeous Eastern autumns. So, thank you for the post!

Suzie Petunia said...

LUCK-Y!

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

soooooooooooo sad am i.

mo said...

Wait! Don't let it leave until we get there!

Roemmele Family said...

WAHOO!!!

Valerie said...

I was starting to get all excited about fall here in the desert until I saw this post. Now I'm remembering that fall is a full-fledged SEASON in other parts of the country, instead of ONE WEEK! Enjoy the colors and the smell, and make sure you go to at least one football game with the whole family!

Amy Lynn said...

Oh, wait for me! Oh, never mind...I just remembered I can't come. Dang it. I still HATE knowing I'm missing a New England fall every year. It just isn't the same living in a desert!