I don't know how many times I have to tell them...we don't eat the baby! Sheesh.
This was the game being played at the table last night after our delicious fruit smoothies (courtesy of Sadie.) I couldn't decide if it was really funny or really disgusting. I think it was a lot of both. How many baby feet fit in Clark's mouth? Right. I knew Clark was a foot person but this is ridiculous. In any case, Hazel didn't seem to mind (but the thought of my feet inside someone's mouth gave me the serious heeby jeebies.)
Didn't I tell you we need to get out more?
This was the game being played at the table last night after our delicious fruit smoothies (courtesy of Sadie.) I couldn't decide if it was really funny or really disgusting. I think it was a lot of both. How many baby feet fit in Clark's mouth? Right. I knew Clark was a foot person but this is ridiculous. In any case, Hazel didn't seem to mind (but the thought of my feet inside someone's mouth gave me the serious heeby jeebies.)
Didn't I tell you we need to get out more?
12 comments:
You want a foot in the mouth? I'll give you a foot in the mouth. Just kidding! I'll just remind you, that you didn't get your big mouth from me!
Our dad always puts his own foot in his mouth so this isn't much different. haha. If I'd known Sadie was making fruit smoothies I would have crashed the party and we could have tested to see if Clark could fit 4 baby feet in his mouth.
I love it!!!
Are you adding foot and mouth disease to your long list of ailments? I agree babies are so good you could eat them, but that is supposed to be a saying . . .
I think it is just funny. There are too many other things about having kids that are disturbing!
doesn't gross me out
I'm sure there are all sorts of creepy websites devoted to that kind of activity...did I just make it more disturbing? Hmmm...you didn't think I could, did you?
Clark's mouth looks huge and baby Hazel just has that kind of bored baby look. Hilarious! Even though I do think baby feet are delicious and perfectly delectable, I have a STRICT policy about putting ANYTHING related to a foot in my mouth...including baby feet. So it is a little disturbing.
I'm not so sure about you needing to get out more as much as needing to get counseling...at least for Hazel. Isn't there some kind of law about cannabilism?
Hey, Clark's just bonding with his daughter! Whatever keep the baby happy!
Normally I think feet are gross...but baby feet are just so cute. (And apparently yummy!)
Don't worry, we eat our kids too. Bud will often tell me that he's not a food, he's just Bridger.
Post a Comment