Monday, June 16, 2008

A link to the new digs...

Here's a link to the lowdown on the new place...its long and boring but in case you had nothing else to do.

7 comments:

Abby said...

Aw, I thought I'd leave a comment here to, as this is a post bound to not have many (hopefully many at the link though). So um...do you like...stuff?

Abby said...

And just in case anyone reads these comments without going to the link, shame on you--go there! Emily has put a lot of hard work into this, and it looks awesome!

Kara said...

Fun, I love virtual tours! I can't believe you're already so put together. I'm still working on crap and it's been over a year!

Suebee said...

AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME!!!!
Come help me be awesome too.

Sunnie said...

i love seeing where people live. the house looks so great! i love the porch and the yard and all the trees and everything. so different from our yards here. it looks like such a fun place to live and you've done great with all the decorating. good job.

Rynell said...

I miss Connecticut. And all those trees. And your house is cute. You are so much better at the whole making-a-house-a-home thing. You've inspired me.

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

I think everyone should do this so I can see into their homes...maybe i should, too. Your house looks amazing! You haven't even been there very long. Fun to get new furniture and I love the front porch. Wow, the piano on its side is funny...and all those picture frames and ledges already hung! No net on the tramp! Just like the good ole days...oh how i wish for a basement...excellent new washer/dryer!