Thursday, June 19, 2008

Guess that baby!

This is a pointless game for those of you that don't know us that well, but let's see who's lucky? Your choices are Haley, Abby, Mia or Hazel...GO!
#1

#2

#3

#4

(don't feel bad, if I didn't have them labeled I wouldn't know who it was.)

16 comments:

Jenny said...

OK, I'll put my reputation on the line. 1 is Abby, 2 is Haley, 3 is Hazel and 4 is Mia. Are you offering prizes?

Jessica said...

I think #1 is abby, #2 is Mia #3 is Hazel, and #4 is Haley.

meg said...

#1 Hazel, #2 Abby, #3Hazel, and #4 Mia!! Do I win? Do I win?

Oscarson Photography said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Oscarson Photography said...

Abby, Haley, Hazel, Mia... what do we win?

Emma Jo said...

2 of you are correct. PS Clark got half of them wrong.

Valerie said...

I think I would just label all of them Scharman Baby.

Rynell said...

Ditto what Val said.
They are all so dang cute!

Sunnie said...

if jake was taking a test of our kids, he would probably get half wrong, too :) and i don't have any idea. but they sure are cute!

Berly said...

Just by looking at their pictures I would guess:
1. Abby
2. Haley
3. Hazel
4. Mia
My girls are soooooo different it would be pretty easy to tell them apart mainly because their hair is way different. How fun for you to have girls that definately look like sisters!!

mo said...

Here goes. # 1 is Abby, #2 is Haley, #3 is Hazel, and #4 has to be Mia because it looks so much like her now. How'd I do?

Sadie Lou said...

ok i got it! abby, haley, hazel, mia! did i get! did i get it!? i hope so!if i didn't that would be sad. so for my visit how does anywhere after july 2 sound for about 2, 2and a half, or 3 weeks!?

Twinlinebackers said...

I think #1 is Hazel. I don't have a guess on the others. I don't think I could pick them out from 2 yr old pictures. =)

Twinlinebackers said...

Ok I;m cheating. I was browsing your archives and found a pix of baby Mia (#3) with the same bow as #4.

Natalie said...

Hazel, Haley, Abby, Mia?

Amy Lynn said...

1. Abby
2. Haley
3. Hazel
4. Mia

I feel pretty confident about #3 & #4 but a little shaky about the first two. How did we all do? Is their a prize for winning?