-I just got off of Skype/webcam with my little bro and now I feel paranoid...like I am being watched...yes I am still in my pajamas and no, I don't know what that stain on my shirt is but the wet spot on my sweats is most likely from a daughter that was recently sitting on my lap.
-We are set to close on the house next week. It won't feel real until I actually don't have to write a mortgage check next month.
-We do not have a place to live in Connecticut yet.
-Clark left yesterday to go back to Connecticut. There have already been two tantrums, three crying for Dad and one night terror. He will be back for the birth in a couple of weeks.
-I am being induced for a couple of reasons: I have big babies. I am going for another VBAC (vaginal birth after cesarean--I have had, in this order: one vaginal, one emergency c-section, once perfect VBAC, and hoping for another.) The other reason is so that my husband can actually be here for it.
-I have been lucky to not gain a ton of weight this pregnancy...and have somehow managed to keep it all where it should be. I keep saying that a little stress has done my figure well. Don't be too jealous though. I gained almost 60 pounds with my first and have never been the same. I have gained half that with this pregnancy, go figure.
-Utah's weather is a tease. We haven't worn coats for two days and right now it is snowing. In fact, Haley went to school without a coat this morning.
-This baby doesn't have a name. We barely even have a "maybe" list.
-When I woke up to my cell phone alarm this morning both of my hands were dead asleep. They felt like blocks of wood on the end of my wrists and I couldn't grab my phone to turn it off because I couldn't feel it.
-Clark will come for the baby, go back to CT, then come back again at the end of April to get us and take us all back with him.
-My kids had corndogs for dinner last night...at least they were all beef.
-Mia's tinckle smells like coffee because she had Golden Crisp for breakfast (Dad did the cereal shopping last week.)
-Speaking of Mia, her face and wrist are pretty much healed up. She'll probably have faint scars on her wrist and maybe her face but we are combatting that with Mederma for Kids. Her hair on the other hand, will always be crazy no matter what we do.
-I have to finish paying bills now. Thanks for playing.
15 comments:
Love the update. Love the shirt covering the bulbous bow (which I also love... in a not-weird kind of way) in your last post. You are awesome. Your big baby is awesome.
Glad you get close on the house next week...yea!
I can't wait to meet the new little girl either..
I like your shirt in the last post!
What a fun update. I'm so glad you get to close on the house soon. I'm sure that will be a big relief.
Wishing you another perfect VBAC...maybe that sounds a little weird? But anyway--can't wait to see a photo of your new little bundle!
only 30 pounds? wow? mederma for kids? I just use the regular mederma for my kids...is that bad? why write morgage checks when you can do direct deposits...these are fairly rhetorical questions, but ones i want you to think about:)
hey corndogs are good! and haha you have tinkle on your pants!! lol :D
Honey, it's hard to leave you comments on your blog because they are 'out in the open.' I love and miss you and the chicas. Ditto on Sadie's comment.
You are amazing on so many levels! And what is wrong with corn dogs? Did I miss the memo? You are so close to birthing that hunk of girlie baby...I'd like to officially submit the names Kate, Emma, Ella, Katie, and Grace. Take any one that you need!
it was so fun to see you last week...or however long ago that was (it seems like a year ago).
The shirt in your last post is hi-larious!
I had Golden Crip for breakfast today...
Your post sounds a little sad. I hope not. Big things are coming your way! And I'm not just talking about your baby! Won't it be nice to settle down to real family life back in CT? I hope all goes well for you.
I am glad to hear you had a successful VBAC because whenever baby #4 comes, I would like to try one. My 3rd was born c-section because she was breech. We will see when that day comes. The coffee smell and Golden Crisp story is soooooooo true. My girls have the same symptom. Hope things go well with all of your future adventures.
I am wowed by you having such a large baby and still not having gained any extra weight.
You are amazing, in so many ways.
Corndogs definitely count as acceptable dinner fare, especially when you are about to give birth.
Love, love, love, love reading your blogs. You are an author at the very least. Okay so here are some names. LaKai, I just love that. THe more different the better it seems like in Utah and Arizona. Must be a Mormon thing. Do we get to vote? I think you look wonderful and the girls are darling. Did you know that I have never even seen Mia in person. That needs to be fixed. Maybe an overnight stop in Denver on the way to CT?
Love,
Aunt Verlinda
Hopefully the house went through? We're thinking of you guys! And poor little Mia's tread wounds! At least her bandage was cute and pink.
Emily, you're just as funny and witty as I remember! It's fun to read your posts and see how cute your "bulbous bow" is! You look great! Take care!
Cassidy (Dickson) Lundgren
Are you on Goodreads??
Post a Comment