We tried to get creative the other day, until the kids got antsy and I got hot...we only made it out there for about 5 minutes but we'll think of more creative ones and try again because its just fun. And, I challenge all of my extremely talented photographer friends out there to do it and make it look good!
15 comments:
Very cool!
ooh your are being very creative! yea it is sooo hot hear too. i am ready for summer to be over. i wished winter lasted longer; and summer shorter. Oh your girls look so old. Ok i am stopping, no more, or else i will start crying like a little baby. ( litterally) Oh i wish i could be there with you guys, it seems so fun to have little people around, sigh.
this is AWESOME! i love the cups, I've never seen that done before...and we have those same cups for our kids!
Okay how did you do that? I will admit that for one small moment I was thinking where on earth did she find a cup that big and with the girls names on them. Is that embarassing or what?
If I hadn't seen those cups in your cabinet I would have been confused too. You did a great job on the pictures. Very nice.
It's just a matter of getting close to the ground and spacing them out. They are really not as far away as you would think. Try it. It's funny.
Are you still claiming me as your friend even after my admission?
Come on, I've done way more embarrassing things than that. You are too likable to be dropped so easily...besides, you introduced me to green bean casserole.
So, now do you sing that jingle in the morning, modified to "The Best Part Of Waking Up Is Abigail and Haley In A Cup??!!!?"
I love your fun ideas!! And it was so much fun seeing you just YESTERDAY! Funny to think that we were in 3 different states and used 5 modes of transportation all in the same day. The east is great! We miss you chaps!
Love it! You have inspired me to go try something creative...
I love your girls expression in the first one, she seems a little bugged at another one of mom's fun ideas. It made me laugh because I get that face all the time.
okay that is seriously some talent you have there. i'm very impressed.
Okay, that is just way too fun! Do you ever run out of creative ideas?
I love your little Thumbelinas! I'll have to do this with my girls :)
Post a Comment