I figured, "why not?" since I was already on the
Internet taking bizarre
quizzes about random things...this one is slightly more depressing than the last. I guess I can take comfort in the fact that my family won't be trying to sell off my dead body anytime soon.
$4825.00The Cadaver Calculator - Find out how much your body is worth. From Mingle2 - Free Online DatingMingle2 - Free Online Dating
Come on...you know you're dying to know how much your dead body is worth...
5 comments:
I don't think it ever goes much higher then that. I have seen a couple of these and that is the highest amount I have seen. My mom's body was worth more then mine and she is 25 years older then me and drinks...
That is so weird bc I came here to tell you that your profile picture is the picture I would use at your funeral--I know--depressing--but it's a really pretty picture! (Isn't that the first thing you think of when you see a good picture of me?) What? We've all thought about our own funerals...why can't I think about yours...weird? Ok, a little.
haha i am more important then youuu! my beautiful dead body is worth $6150.00! oh baby........lol jk u are very important:)
Hmmm.. I was $4825 as well. What do I have to do, Sades, to make a few more bucks? Is it because I wear contacts?
I'm worth 5,440.00 and I'm FAT! Maybe it's calculated by the pound?
So anyway, don't be a hater just because my body will bring in a tidy profit at market.
Post a Comment