Thursday, August 16, 2007

Без перевода!

We're all moving to Russia!
And eating less McDonalds...who knew it could be so dangerous for stupid people?

15 comments:

Sadie Lou said...

i don't think you are stupid. and when you move to russia i will move with you:)

Emma Jo said...

Sades, you can eat at McDonalds but you are not allowed to come to Russia until you are in love and MARRIED!

Jessica said...

Don't they also have one of the highest abortion rate's? Is that too serious for blog material? sorry. I'll try and think of something clever and funny...

Christy said...

That Russia thing seems kinda crazy. "Dad, tell me again about how you decided to have me." Dad replies "Well son, I really wanted to win the car." le sigh.

I read Fast Food Nation for my nutrition class and refuse to eat at or take my kids to any burger place again... the meat packing industry is DISGUSTING!

Mandee said...

Am I missing something here? Perhaps I am just not bright enough to understand some of your posts.

Abby said...

Click on Russia and click on McDonalds. Emily I think you need a brighter link color--it's hard to tell they are links.
That is so ironic--the high abortion rate thing. Instead of procreation day, they should outlaw abortions--it seems that would solve their problems (except loving their children...in the words of Sting, "I hope the Russians love their children too..."

Mandee said...

Thanks Abby! Now I don't feel so dumb.

Sarah said...

Thank you Abby---I was very confused!

Mandee said...

I just read an article in USA Today about all of Europe being concerned over the lack of babies. Many European countries are offering huge monetary incentives so families will have more children.

Suzie Petunia said...

The thing I'm most surprised about is that the cheese they used on the quarter-pounder ACTUALLY contained real milk product! I thought it was just cheese-flavored plastic all this time.

And I know how to solve the world's population problems: let all of the parents in China that want more than one child immigrate to Russia!

enginerd said...

...so the whole russian mail-order bride thing is backfiring? who doesn't want some adorable little commie babushkas running around?

Fast food- what you don't know can't hurt you?? right? who said byproducts aren't edible?

Rynell said...

Go Russia.

Rainie said...

I think I'm busy Sept. 12. and you don't need to let me know how it goes for you, I'll just look forward to meeting your 4th the middle of June.
McDonalds, he needs to spend more time investigating his burgers then how many times he puts his order in.

Science Teacher Mommy said...

Russia? Good luck comrade.

Sarah said...

Russia, nothing. I don't care how many days they give you off work for noodling - the place is too cold for lovin'!