On a happier note, you will all be pleased to know that the Navy shows great concern and compassion for their people. The marquee coming into the base last week read, and I quote, no joke:
"HOW TO AVOID MARRYING A JERK SEMINAR"
I really wish that I had gotten a picture.
I really wish that I had gotten a picture.
Isn't it nice to know that someone's got our back? Actually it's sad that such a workshop would be so useful. We actually know people who have left on deployment and come home to an empty house, empty bank accounts and maxed credit cards. The part that I found funniest is that this is a Submarine Base, that means no women. That means they were talking about marrying "jerky" women...am I a jerk? Hm, something to think about. Unfortunately if I took all of Clark's money and left he would know exactly where to find me...just follow the debit purchases of Sonic across the country and find me snuggled deep in the down comforter of a Hampton Inn somewhere. Don't worry, I'm not a jerk and I'm not leaving, I like him, a lot.
8 comments:
He'd have a hard time finding you in Oregon!... We only have one Sonic!
This is Sarah, but I'm too lazy to change the profile...
Bless your heart! Did we give you the crap here in Utah? Actually, you left and my 3 children ran fevers, had diarrhea, and threw up for 6 days. Its been a real great summer vacation around here for the last week!
Get better soon.
We have sickness here too. Yuck! Fevers and sleepless nights are no fun at all.
Get well soon.
"*cough.cough* i think i got the black lung, pop." well, on the up side, whats the street value of all those meds, i wonder... and the only time i thought you were a jerk was the day you told me to "bite the big one junior" because you were in front of the twins in new jersey and i guess i was the cure for y'alls bordem... but besides that, you've been very nice.
Oh, I'm afraid I've thought you were a jerk way more times than Spencer...where do I go from there? That's priceless.
Yes, but you are really, really ridiculously good looking, emma, so having the black lung is just your cross to bear.
I don't want to marry a Jerk Seminar, either.
Oh to have siblings close to me in age!!
Love the title of the siminar. I wonder if you'd know anyone attending if you stopped by.
Post a Comment