Sunday, July 22, 2007

And now for something completely different...


I just need to move my entries along...I feel attacked every time I come to my page and see that word...I suppose I could change it but this is so much more interesting.

We took these on a family walk we went on yesterday through the woods, and then in our "backyard" (common area that has a playground and big, climbing tree.)







7 comments:

Sadie Lou said...

thats looks sooooo cool and fun! oh i wish i was there with you guys!

Rainie said...

I missed out on so many posts. Did you really put your hand that close to the poop? My friends and I in high school would lay down and do "that" to our hair. We'd hairspray and blowdry and hairspray and blowdry until it froze in that position. Sometimes that was all there was to do in Idaho.

Suzie Petunia said...

Loved the poop post, but these pictures are more beautifuler-er.

Abby said...

What is this little treasure of a place with moss-covered stone steps?! I would set up my pretend house there immediately and never leave (except to gather ingredients for mud pies). BF!

Emma Jo said...

The steps go up on a cool little rock landing with a couple of picnic tables. We call it the rock castle and want to have a picnic there but it has lovely little cliffs on three sides and we almost lost two of our children...so next time we go back we need to take straps and bungee cords.

Kristin said...

I love the crazy hair pictures. :) Your family is so cute.

Jessica said...

I have been busy and not checked blogs for a bit. How fun to come back and find new posts. I loved the scat post by the way. And, it is not bear scat..I have seen that backpacking out in MOntana. I'm guessing Moose.
Love the pictures of the girls. They are all so adorable. Hope you are doing well!